Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Did you fart?

We are playing in the playroom last night & I hear Makena saying "Did you fart?   Yeah.  Whew! Stinky!" & lifting up the tail of her pony.   She was brushing it's mane & tail and after each brush saying "You so pretty.  Your hair sooooo pretty."  

We went to the Aquatic Center for our niece & nephew's birthday party last Saturday & a kid tried to push Makena under water.  Mike was right there & took the kid's arm off of Makena.  Later that night he taught M to say "Don't push me - that's not nice!" (& to point her finger.) So she keeps telling me "Mama, if a kid push me I say "No push me, that's not nice and I point my finger." It is so funny when she does it.  

Tayler has started waving.  It is adorable!  She did it a couple weeks ago, but nothing since.  Then, today she started again.   The girls are really enjoying the playroom.  Tay plays so independently already - makes me sad she is growing up so fast.   No sleeping thru the night yet, but doing well in her crib.  

We went to look at the proofs of our family portraits & Tayler's belated six month pics today and they turned out amazing!  If they put us on their blog I'll link you to it.   I am so excited to get them up in the house.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Ha Ha! That is great! I love their little imaginations right now, it is so fun to hear what they come up with :) Glad she's learning to defend herself too!

Jamie said...

This title came up on my Google reader and I was trying to figure out what on earth this could be! What a little goof ball. :)

When do we get pics of the new house?

Sadie said...

That's too cute about what she says! Ruthie used the word "fart" the other day for the first time. They are so funny at this age!

The Boulais' said...

I love how they play by themselves. They are so good at pretending at this age already. I'm so happy that you are teaching her to "use her words" at such a young age too! I am also excited to see new pics of your casa!!!