Thursday, August 7, 2008

Me! Me!

Okay I have never done the tag thing, but my friend Jamie tagged me so I will attempt it. I am not that computer saavy... So here is my friend that tagged me:

Simply Jamie: Me! Me!

First, share 7 facts about yourself. Next, tag people at the end of your blog by leaving their name and a link to their blog. Last, let them know they’re tagged by leaving a link in their blog.

My 7 things:

1) I love staying home with my girls, even though I never thought I'd be a stay-at-home mama.

2) Even though I love staying home with them, I sometimes miss working full time, but couldn't imagine leaving them every day.

3) I have a profound dislike of moving. Probably because I did it so often growing up.

4) I love to read.

5) I love a grande decaf mocha with whip from Starbucks.

6) I would like to learn more about photography.

7) I have come to identify myself with my long hair but want to maybe cut it off.

I don't really have anyone to tag - so if you read this, then considered yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Sadie said...

I so want to learn more about photography too, but Randall doesn't think I need a new camera....what does he know!